With a vision to set a benchmark and an example for the advertising industry, eg. communications was started by Praveen Kumar Gupta in 1998, who has an extensive experience of more than 32 years in the field of advertising and print media. Consistent hard-work, dedication and quality service made eg. communications as an advertising agency, with a sizeable share in print and electronic media in the very year of its operation. The company obtained accreditation from Indian Newspaper Society (INS) in a record time of just 1 year.
After attaining resounding success in print media, eg. communications entered into the field of Outdoor Advertising in December 2002 when Manish Sethi & Rakesh Sachdeva joined their hands to provide a new dimension to the new venture. MANISH SETHI, one of the Directors of the Company had an extensive expertise and experience of more than 28 years in the field of the outdoor advertising. Whereas RAKESH SACHDEVA, another Director had a vast experience of more than 31 years in the field of the Management /advertising.
After their association, the Company successfully got all the tenders awarded for sole advertising rights inside metro trains of Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC).
The day Delhi Metro started its operations December 25, 2002 from Shahdara to Tis Hazari, eg. communications had the display of inside Metro Panels on that very day. Since eg. communications has never looked back and has been pioneers and innovators for Metro advertising in Delhi. Initially the company started with 4 trains & today the numbered has swelled to more than 161 trains across routes.
In 2014 DMRC has allowed train wraps for the first time,
eg. communications was trusted with an exclusive contract for the same, for 10 years (2014-2024) for line 2, (2020-2029) for line 3 & 4, (2016-2026) for line 5.
eg. communications enters in Metro Station advertising on Line 2 (Rajiv Chowk to Samaypur Badli) in year 2018.
- Achieved INS accreditation in a record time of 1 year.
- First company in India to advertise inside Delhi Metro Trains.
- First company in India to start Civil Structure of Delhi Metro Trains.
- Started with 4 trains & reached 70 trains in just 3 years
- First to display a Car (Maruti) in underground station at Rajiv Chowk which is 3 story below the ground level.
- First to start the innovation on Handle Bars of Delhi Metro Trains
- First to do the entire station wrap at JLN Stadium at the time of Common Wealth Games 2010.
- First to start the Train Wrap in Metro Trains across India.