Delhi Metro or DMRC is a metro rail transportation serving New Delhi and cities in NCR. Here are some stats about DMRC:
Which makes DMRC network a huge business opportunity to advertise your products and services. eg. communications let you leverage this extensive network for your sales and brand awareness growth.
Delhi Metro Routes
As of completion of Phase I, II and III Delhi Metro has 8 routes, which are:
- Blue line: Dwarka Sector 21 to Noida Electronic City/Vaishali
- Green line: Inderlok/Kirti Nagar to Brig. Hoshiyar Singh
- Violet line: ITO to Raja Nahar Singh (Ballabhgarh)
- Pink Line: Majlis Park to Mayur Vihar Pocket 1 /Trilokpuri Sanjay Lake To Shiv Vihar.
- Red line: Shaheed Sthal (New Bus Adda) to Rithala
- Yellow line: Samaypur Badli to HUDA City Center
- Magenta Line: Janakpuri West to Botanical Garden
- Orange line (Airport express): New Delhi to Dwarka Sector 21
What’s Next With Delhi Metro
Some part of Phase III of Delhi Metro is under construction with a deadline of 2019.
Phase IV will add another 50 km with further extension to Narela & Palam etc. This phase has a deadline of 2021.