Delhi Metro or DMRC is a metro rail transportation serving New Delhi and cities in NCR. Here are some stats about DMRC:
Which makes DMRC network a huge business opportunity to advertise your products and services. eg. communications let you leverage this extensive network for your sales and brand awareness growth.
Delhi Metro Routes
As of completion of Phase I, II and III Delhi Metro has 8 routes, which are:
- Red line: Dilshad Garden to Rithala
- Yellow line: Samaypur Badli to HUDA City Center
- Blue line: Dwarka Sector 21 to Noida City Center/Vaishali
- Green line: Inderlok/Kirti Nagar to Mundka
- Violet line: ITO to Escorts Mujesar
- Pink Line: Majlis Park to Lajpat Nagar
- Magenta Line: Janakpuri West to Botanical Garden
- Orange line (Airport express): New Delhi to Dwarka Sector 21
What’s Next With Delhi Metro
Some part of Phase III of Delhi Metro is under construction with a deadline of 2019.
Phase IV will add another 100 km with further extension to Noida Sector 62, Najafgarh, Narela, Palam etc. This phase has a deadline of 2021.